Outlining Our Processes
For those businesses looking to expand their operations and print their own plates, we offer a simple process to guarantee you high-quality plates every time from a trusted number plate manufacturer:
- Step 1: If you’re not already registered with the DVLA, register your business (unless you are exempt) and then discuss your requirements with one of our experts.
- Step 2: Open up a trade account with Uniplate.
- Step 3: Once you have an account with us, you can purchase a number plate manufacturing set-up from us if you don’t already have one in place. If you’re just looking for printed plates on a large scale, you can instead order your Made Up Plates that can be sent directly to your business or instead straight to your customers.
It’s that simple; all components or made up plates can then be continually purchased by calling our sales office. If you prefer, you can also order repeat purchases directly online via email.
- Step 1: Call or visit our sales office in Tamworth to discuss what you require.
- Step 2: Bring the correct documentation necessary to complete the purchase (we require one proof of ownership, such as a V5C as well as one form of ID such as a driving license or passport).
- Step 3: Wait onsite while our team produce your number plates for you.
Our team of experts are available every Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm to answer any of your questions or overcome any technical difficulties you may be experiencing.
We can provide support in a number of ways that also includes remote access or onsite support where applicable.
Other methods of contacting us are:
- Online via the enquiry form found on the Contact page.
- Via telephone on 01827 310 000.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whatever the problem may be, we are here to help.
Need some help?
Uniplate is always here to discuss your requirements, give advice and listen to your valued feedback. Please give us a call today if there is anything we can assist with.